Exam:Master of Science , M.Sc.
Language skills:Finnish, Swedish, English
Here are just a few examples where licensed dietitians, working on a one-to-one basis or part of a wider health team, can help improve your health and lifestyle if:
• you suffer with digestive problems
• you have been diagnosed with a medical condition, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, coeliac, HIV etc
• you have oral, enteral or parenteral nutrition requirements
• you are wanting or needing to lose weight in a safe and sensible way
• you need to put weight on following a spell of ill-health or as the result of a medical condition
• you are considering surgery to lose weight
• you think you have an allergy or intolerance to a certain food
• you would like advice about eating disorders
• you plan to have a gastric bypass operation
Appointments available from 30th October 2017. To book an appointment please call 09 1620 570.
Services:Bariatric Clinic, Concious eating, Eating disorders, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, FODMAP Diet, Nutrition, Senior Club, Weight racontrol, Nutritional therapy
Book an appointment for a specialist