The commonest reasons why women choose to visit a gynaecologist are menstruation problems, abnormal bleeding and yeast infections. As well as determining the problem, the gynaecologist performs an internal examination and examines the breasts. A cervical smear test and an ultrasound scan are performed when necessary.
An ultrasound scan in conjunction with the consultation is an important, reliable and pain-free examination. This examination is especially justified in the following situations:
- pain in the lower abdomen
- excessive bleeding
- when a benign tumour or cancer are suspected
- contraception planning
- examination of childlessness
- at the beginning of pregnancy and during pregnancy
You can easily make an appointment with the specialists below using our online booking system.
Typical gynaecologicial procedures
- surgery in the uterus or fallopian tubes
- endoscopic surgery
- prolapse surgery
- incontinence surgery